misssca

misssca

maandag 30 maart 2015

WEEKLY DIARY | MISSCA

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting anything. I'm so busy with school and work so I don't have time to post something or to edit footage. But, I wanted to share with you guys what I did the past week!

23.03.2015
It was just a normal schoolday, I got most of my grades back, my testweek went okay. A large group of 'havisten' and 'vwo'ers' will be organizing the 'examenstunt' aka senior year prank thingy (I'm bad at explaining) So we were discussing about it. I won't tell you more about it. ;) I worked from 3-6.

24.03.2015
This was also a boring schoolday. After many hours of school, I went to the mall with my best friend Joƫlla. We went to eat something at Bakker Bart. After that, i took her home. I was also looking for a Gopro. I can't decide between a Gopro 3 White or Silver edition.



25.03.2015
Guess what? I went to school haha. It was a long, borig ass day.  My dad picked me up around 4. We went to the mall to buy some stuff for him. We ordered a chinese take away and it was gooood. I never eat Chinese take away, so I was pretty satisfied. I won't see my dad for the next month. I'm such a daddygirl.. crybaby 




26.03.2015
Because I got school till 12, I couldn't bring my dad to the airport. That was such a pity. There was a meeting for the senior year prank, it will turn out great hehe! I went out to have lunch at Warrie knarrie with my girls. I had to pick up some medicine for my cousin, so we decided to catch up and eat sushi at my cousin's restaurant. It's called Yummie. My babynephew was there too, he was so cute!

YUMMIE SUSHI. SPAARNDAMMERSTRAAT 35

JACE MASON LY

27.03.2015
Another schoolday,, BUT because there was a power outage in North Holland, our school was cleared out (I think other schools too). Our weekend started at 10 pm. Hoeray! On the way home, I had to drive on the car road, I crossed the train rails while the crossing gates were closed. Also I live in an appartment and the elevators didn't work so i had to go 20 stairways up. WORK OUT, CHECK! The power outage lasted 1,5 hours. Later that day, I baked cupcakes with Kenny. They turned out okay haha.




28.03.2015
I went to this birthday party of a friend of Orlendy. It was fun! The party was at Concordia.





29.03.2015
Mmh.. A day of rest! Relaxing in my pajamas until 4 because I had to go to work at 5. I studied in the evening for my re-examination.


So this was my week, it wasn't that special. I still hope you enjoyed this post.

Muchos love, Diem ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten